We are proud to announce the we are now open 365 days per year.
To help our busy, on the go, parents, we now offer urgent/ no appointment necessary, walk-in hours for sick patients on Mondays and Fridays from 9 -10 AM and 5 - 7 PM. In addition, on all Sundays and holidays, we offer the same urgent, no appointment necessary, sick patient walk-in hour from 10 AM to 11 AM.
1. Prenatal and parenting conferences
2. Newborn care
3. Well child care
4. School examinations
5. Sports examinations
6. Adolescent healthcare and examinations
7. Diagnosis and treatment of acute illness
8. Diagnosis, treatment and management of chronic illness including asthma, allergies and acne.
9. Office consultations and second opinions
10. Immunizations for school and foreign travel
11. Laboratory testing (for anemia, lead, lung function, strep throat, urine analysis and urine infections)
12. Hearing and vision screening
13. Minor surgery including laceration repair, wart removal, ear piercing and newborn circumcision
14. Counseling and treatment for behavior problems, school problems and learning disabilities.
15. Evaluation, counseling and treatment for children with autism and other developmental disabilities.
16. Care of the seriously ill child requiring hospitalization and/or home health care
17. Influenza vaccination program
18. Education classes for children, young adults and parents
19. Office medical e-newsletter
20. Urgent/ Walk-In/ Same day/No appointment Sick Visits